Pendle Bike Racks
Pendle Bike Racks
Web Design / Digital Marketing
Support an ambitious brand grow their traffic and online sales through digital marketing. Including an audit of their existing website and redesign of this onto a more user friendly theme with improved functionality.
We were introduced to Pendle Bike Racks, a sister company of a Nelson based engineering company. The brand was already established but had recently re-platformed and was looking for some support in how to grow their online sales. They were already active on Google Ads, but felt this could be driving more. We also felt the website itself could have some improvements which would enable conversion improvements across the board.
The initial task was to audit the website by reviewing their analytics data and also analysing actual user journeys onsite. This allowed us to come up with a list of recommendations and actions which we were able to implement quickly. Then with greater confidence in the website, we were able to review some of the digital marketing channels and also make recommendations and improvements. As part of this, we also moved some of the paid ads campaigns over to Google’s new Performance Max and quickly saw really positive results.
Our work with PBR continues, working alongside their other agency partners to drive traffic via organic search, email marketing and social media. This collaborative approach with other specialist partners is something we excel really enjoy. It’s also reflected in the improved engagement customers are having with the website and the brand itself.
- Audit the old site from a UX, functionality and SEO perspective.
- Migrate from a basic theme to more advanced theme with improved functionality.
- Create custom landing pages and static content.
- Integrate with email and other marketing platforms.
- Research and define content to support organic SEO.
- Ongoing technical support.
- Digital marketing strategy and actions to drive traffic and conversion.
- Work with the PBR team and other agency suppliers as a collaborative team to drive future growth.
How We Did It.
Website built on the Shopify platform with integration to Mailerlite, Google with additional features.