My Trade Products
My Trade Products
Web Design / Digital Marketing
Transition an existing online business away from a dated version of Open Cart to an easier to manage platform, offering a greater foundation from which to build. Display both inc and ex VAT pricing and integrate with eBay.
We first had discussions with My Trade Product about how we could help them drive traffic and sales through their existing Open Cart website. We recommended a deeper audit of the website from a UX and functionality perspective as well as to learn more about how it had been set up for SEO. The results of this audit showed that the site would potentially be a bit of a block on any digital marketing we could do, and therefore the conversation switched focus into whether a move to a new website would be the best approach.
We knew we could quickly help them onto the Shopify platform, and this would deliver the functionality and foundations they needed to grow. The team were at this point currently split across Wales and Perth, Australia but a few late night meetings and a collaborative team work meant the site went live within a couple of months.
With the website live, we moved into a digital marketing support role, using Google Shopping to drive the conversion part of the funnel, whilst looking at content and social media activity to boost awareness. We’ve now handed over everything back to the client as they look towards building their business.
- Audit the old site from a UX, functionality and SEO perspective.
- Migrate from Open Cart to Shopify.
- Build a new website on Shopify, make this the central hub for all online sales including eBay.
- Create custom landing pages and static content.
- Integrate with email and other marketing platforms.
- Research and define content to support organic SEO.
- Ongoing technical support.
- Digital marketing strategy and actions to drive traffic and conversion.
How We Did It.
Website built on the Shopify platform with integration to Mailchimp, Facebook Shops and eBay.